Disclaimer: Please ask the necessary and appropriate questions before purchase. If the product is not up to your expectations, then it is your responsibility to bear. :)
Hey there! I'm desperately clearing my wardrobe. Most of it includes stuff I don't wear anymore and stuff I bought out of impulse. So feel free to look around, and you might find something you'd love, for really cheap!

Happy shopping!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Post #47



































Sleeveless black top.
Made of cotton, not stretchable.
Dysfunctional buttons in front, pleated sleeves.
Worn once.
Condition: 9/10

RM15

1 comment:

  1. ive paid u already havent i babe? in may, and this is july, if u have some difficulties to send d item, do tell me. ive waited long enough i think. text me. gv my number to ur mail

    nad

    ReplyDelete